If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible to return the item for a refund.
To return an item, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Returns & Refunds policy is not applicable to refurbished products.
Items Ineligible for Return
- Products that are damaged after receipt
- Products that have been tampered with in terms of software/hardware
- Products that have been overclocked
Returns are subject to the Retro Center Sales Terms and Conditions. For eligible items, you have 15 days from the time you receive your item(s) to submit a return request by emailing email@example.com.
Only items that have been purchased directly from the Retro Center can be returned to Retro Center. Retro Center products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
Items that are returned for a refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee (per unit).
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Customers will be responsible for any shipping costs to the RMA center.
Your refund will be issued after we have received and examined your item(s) at our RMA Service Center. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
- PayPal refunds, we will issue a credit to your PayPal account which should post within 10 business days.
- Credit card refunds via PayPal services, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank by PayPal. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when credit will be posted to your account.
Incorrect or damaged items
If you received the wrong product or it was damaged during shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Problems with your product
If you are having troubles with your new Retro Center products, please contact email@example.com or join our Discord channel to chat live!
Terms and Conditions
If you want to read Retro Center Sales Policy, please visit the below link.
Read Retro Center Terms and Conditions